Friday, December 25, 2009

I am the luckiest person alive


I have two beautiful daughters, both grown up with lives of their own. They probably both need a beatin' now and then, but they drive faster cars than I do.


I live with one of the most amazing women I know. Not that I wouldn't like to knock her up the side of the head now and then, but I'm sure if I thought long and hard I could think of at least once she probably felt the same.


And then, my life is surrounded by the best doggies in the world. Doggies that question authority, but eventually remember who's boss.


Doggies that give me attitude with a smile.


Doggies that make me laugh every day.


Doggies that look at me with shear adoration first thing in the morning and remind that it's gonna be a greyt day.


And doggies that love me no matter what and remind me at the end of the day, that yes, it was greyt day.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: