Sunday, May 17, 2009

How to spend the day with Skirvee


Momma, its my berfday today, remember?


Yes sweet Skirveekins, we know it is your birthday. Remember when you came home? You were a baby, only 5 months old.


You stuck your tongue out at Emmaweimer almost the very first day. I think you were saying nanny, nanny, na na to her.


What do you want to do for birthday Skirvee?


Maybe we could cuddle on the couch and watch movies all day momma.


Or you could just throw the ball me for me all day. That's always fun.


What if we just went out and took my picture, all day long. I am such a handsome devil.


Or, maybe I will just sleep all day. Be sure you hang at the Do Not Disturb sign.


I think I know what I want to do.


Can we go to the toy store momma?


And then I will spend the day racing with the wind.

Happy, happy 7th birthday you gorgeous hunk of goofy hound.

No comments: