Saturday, March 06, 2010

Bad photography, greyt story

A quick disclaimer. First rule of photography, check your camera settings. Second rule, check your settings. I failed miserably this afternoon, but watching Mickey and Cinderella was too much fun not to pass on.


Mickey found a toy and kicked his heals in the air, he was ready to rock 'n' roll.


A challenge immediately went out to Cinderella. "Oh ya little girl, you want the toy? You'll have to catch me first!"


Mickey grabbed the toy and the race was on.


They raced around the yard, and for the most part, Mickey held onto his treasure.


They both raced like the wind, it was the most beautiful sight to watch them give chase, although I still held my breath.


Cinderella was airborne as she tried to catch up with Mickey, but he managed to pull out ahead.


He ran like I have never seen him run before.


He found his treasured toy and they were off again.


It must have been a bit of a challenge to run with a toy in his mouth because he dropped it a couple of times.


But more often than not, he turned on a dime to pick it up.

Many apologies for not having better pictures of the houndie dogs lately, I've been chasing an almost unmanageable schedule as of late, but I'll try to do a better job of updating the doggies.

And just for enduring some not so great pics, here was last nights sunset.


No comments: