Monday, April 27, 2009

Finicky greyhounds part deux


Yo mama, whatcha doin'? That tripe is so yesterday's news. I'm starving to death.


Yes Maddie dahling, I know you're hungry. I slaved over the stove all day to put together Jeff's recipe. It smells like Thanksgiving dinner in here, I hope you like this. 

Oh and Maddie, it would be really nice if you ate this for more than three days.


Now that's a bowl of kibble mama! 'Bout time you got it right. Let's see... chicken (fresh), carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans. Wait a minute mom, Jeff said nothing about brown rice. I read the recipe too, ya know.


Five paws up. 

Dear Jeff, please go back to the kitchen. I will want my mama to make me something new next week.
Love, Maddie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am regulаг rеader, hoω are you evеrybody?
This article posted at this web page is геallу nicе.
Also see my webpage - Loans for Bad Credit