Saturday, October 03, 2009

Vegas night and day

Good morning doggies, here's a few more pictures of Las Vegas. Looking very much forward to coming home tonight.


This is looking at the sunrise from my hotel room on the 33rd floor at the Mandalay Bay.


Everything looks so different in the daylight. Not nearly as glittery, but just as grand.


All of the pets are still larger than life.


The skies are beautiful.


Not many people are out in the mornings. I met up with a few joggers.


Remember the brightly lit castle?


And the sphinx at the pyramid?


And before I know it, the days are over and the twinkling nights begin.


Elvis was back on the streets greeting people.


From Planet Hollywood to Paris.


The Parisian hotel.


The street entertainment is always fun.


Motorcycle riders started to fill the streets, crashing through buildings.


Even their bikes are lit up for the occasion.


This guy was kind enough to let me take his picture.


But I think I loved this sign most of all.

No comments: