Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oregon by Greyhound • Roaring Fork River


The Adventure Larwood Covered Bridge
Location LAT 44° 39' 49.1" N LON 122° 44' 26.8" W
Date October 10, 2009
Weather 64°, Sunny
Distance 25.3 miles


I'm off on an adventure and I'm taking my pink snuggle bunny with me.


Yes siree, real manly greyhounds carry pink bunnies.


First stop, the Larwood bridge. This just happens to be a footbridge over the Roaring Fork River.


The mill house next to the bridge.


The Larwood bridge. We were hoping to see some fall color, but I think we were too early.


This is me and the other mother having a bonding moment.


And now we are walking down a path at the Roaring Fork County Park.


I think we will pass on having lunch here.


The Roaring Fork River, there is some fall color starting to show.


A few colorful berries.


And some fall flowers on the creek bank.

No comments: