Monday, October 19, 2009

Skirvee goes to the park


Woo Hoo! I get to go to the park. Historic Deepwood Estate to be exact. Except we didn't go into the house. Something about dogs blah, blah, blah. Stay off of the couch, blah, blah, blah.


It was a great day to walk in the park.


There were millions of flowers in bloom.


Wait just one minute mom. Don't take my picture in front of the pink flowers, I'm not a pink flower kinda guy.


Look over there. Now those are some nice flowers.


Great fall colors.


Nice and fresh, sprinkled with raindrops.


Much better, don't you think?


And look, other people brought their pets. Or are those pests, like me somedays.


This one looks a little scary. I think I would like to exit stage left now.


But moms, never fear, I love you lots.

No comments: