Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Flocko's week


Yes Flocko, we can now talk about your week. I think it is safe.


Tuesday night you started having seizures, again. We had gone nearly 10 months without any.

I think having six of them was going a little over board, don't you?


You had us so worried, and your 80 lb body really took a beating.

Of course, there are a few humorous moments. I thought putting you in bed with me so we could both sleep was a good idea. And when you went into a seizure it was much, much softer. But when you went into the next seizure, I didn't prepare for you to pee all over the bed.

First load of late night laundry.

I don't know what I was thinking when I didn't prepare the bed for another seizure.

How many people do you know that have 32 dog beds and two blankets in the house?


So big guy, we've adjusted your meds again. Please, no more seizures. It has taken nearly a week for you to get over them and they scare us so much.

1 comment:

houndstooth said...

Awww! I'm sorry! Treat was our first Greyhound and she had epilepsy that started about three weeks after we brought her home. Getting those meds adjusted is tough! Flocko, we hope you're feeling better soon! We know how tough it is, big guy!