Monday, May 25, 2009

What part of GREYHOUND Gardens don't you understand


This is Trouble. Two years ago he camped out in our front yard, just on the other side of the fence. Close enough to drive the dogs crazy, far enough for safety.

When I sent the picture to a friend, she asked me if this rabbit had a suicide wish. Honestly, I didn't know for sure.

Fast forward to last Wednesday.

Just like always I came home for lunch to run the dogs. All of a sudden they were going nuts at the same front fence. A big part of me feared that Trouble had come back.

Well, not exactly.


Meet Snowy.


This is Snowy and her brother Cloudy.


This is Snowy and her brother Cloudy and her other brother Rainy.

I've seen momma running around. She's dumped her kittens in one of our front gardens. These photos were taken from the safety of our laundry room window.

They're wild, wilder and wildest.

What the hell do we do now?

No comments: