Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The year of the ear

I admit it, greyhounds have greyt ears. First thing I always notice are the eyes, but then, it's the ears that draw me in.

Greyhounds do amazing things with their ears and you can almost tell what they are thinking.

We have the...

I just got outta bed and don't know what to do with my ears, better known as

A bad ear day




Moose has exceptionally greyt ears. Regularly, one flops forward and the other flops backward.



Oneco always had one ear on red alert and the other ear in a casual perky position. It was as if she was sending a message, "I know where you are and what you are doing, have fun!"



Adam demonstrates a modified perky. He knows what is going on, but really doesn't want anyone to know he knows.



Murphy has greyt, "They went thattaway" ears. His are probably the best.



Danny sports and almost modified "They went thattaway."

No comments: