Sunday, April 24, 2011

New toys! or not


The girls were so excited to try out their new toys this evening. Brand new brightly colored screamin' monkeys. Promise of greyt fun and greyter pictures.


For a brief moment, while the sun was peaking from behind some clouds, I forgot where we lived. Suddenly and unexpectedly (remember the sun was shining) we were pelted with raindrops.


All hopes were dashed as Slinky and


and Jillian peered forlornly from underneath the patio cover.

I'm pretty sure I heard one of them mumble, "you have got to be *&^*%^$^%&*&^ kidding me!".

5 comments:

BZ Dogs said...

Those "ear" shots are great!

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

I've heard of shrilling chickens but not screaming monkeys. No doubt another wonderful toy we can't get here:(

We had the same weather in New Zealand today, I didn't even take my camera with us when we went for a walk in the drizzle. It was actually quite pleasant as it wasn't cold:)

Lovely photos.

IHateToast said...

I pick Omo and Fab up today. Omo loves the rain. The country dogs don't, but he does. He's not normal. I am with Jillian and Slinky. Enough is enough. Rain at night.

houndstooth said...

Oh no! Not you, too! I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever seen the sun for more than a few hours.

Flocko, I'd be happy to tickle you all over with those ears!

Bunny

The Barn Door said...

Ohhhh poor babies! Hang in there girls, it has to stop raining sometime!!!