Monday, April 12, 2010

A happy Moose


I don't think there is a dog anywhere that loves their toys more than Moose.

He saw the tip of his toy hanging out of my pocket today and I was pretty sure he was going to strip me down naked to get it.


It doesn't take him long before he is off in flight chasing his toys.


He's 1/2 of the pack we call the fly boys, a reputation that is well deserved.


His race name is Tigger Breaker, and he bounces just like Tigger.


And if you want aerobatics, Moose is your man.


I don't think he ever takes his eye off of the prize.


After a little hard play though, he isn't quite as springy.


And waits for the toy to come to him.


In the end, I think he would play hard forever if we let him. Letting go of that toy is something Moose never wants to do.

No comments: